The Uniterm IOTA is powered by LINUX and Xfree86 graphical user interface. Inside the IOTA a suite of embedded software selected by Uniterm as the most popular flavours of Thin Client applications in the market today facilitate easy access to Linux, Windows, UNIX and mainframe applications.
The IOTA is a high integration x86 architecture PC based design; equipped with the most recent Linux memory technology, flash file system and a Uniterm designed Resident Flash Array.
Application software can be deployed on this platform as required. Solid-State construction and high reliability make it an attractive platform for mission critical systems.
The IOTA is an energy saving low power device designed to run 24 by 7 as an integral part of your network.
CODE STORAGE MEMORY
- 16 MB Resident Flash Array
- LINUX Kernel 2.4.21
- Xfree86 4.1.0
- ICA-6.2 with SSL*
- Tarantella Client (TAG)*
- Telnet VT,ANSI, Xterm, IBM5250/3270
- LPD, LPR, TCP/IP Rawports
- X11R6, XDMCP
- DHCP, DNS, HTTPD, PPPD
- Remote Configuration & Management
- Remote firmware/flash update capability
- 32 MB Resident Flash Array
- Linux Terminal Server Project
- Resident Flash Array 16MB up to 128MB
- Flash ATA IDE from 32MB up to 2GB
- One 144-pin SO-DIMM socket up to 256MB SDRAM
- External 5V 3Amp Power Supply Unit with barrel connector
- Total Power consumption 5W Max
- AMD Geode GX1 300MHz processor
- Ethernet 10/100Mbps PCI
- 2D graphics accelerator, 24 bit colour, 1024 x 768
- Bus mastering IDE controller
- AC97 audio CODEC interface and stereo amplifier*
- LCD TFT interface (internal digital bus)*
- Mini PCI bus connector
- IEEE802.11 a,b&g
- Power over Ethernet - IEEE802.3af
- Ethernet Bridging - IEEE802.1d
- Access Point - master or managed
- Client Device - master or managed
- RP SMA(F) co-axial*
- CRT VGA with DDC
- Headphone jack
- Microphone jack
- Dual USB ports
- Dual PS/2 ports
- DB9 Serial port
- Parallel port
- Weight: 1.4Kg
- Height: 217mm x Width 27.5mm x Depth 197mm
- Construction: two part steel one part plastic.
| Uniterm Design & Manufacture|
Designed by South Africans for South African conditions.
The IOTA is manufactured by a local skilled labour force at our hi-tech KZN based electronics assembly facility.
Uniterm offers unprecidented support from the same team of engineers who designed the IOTA, the Buck stops here !